Monday, June 4, 2007

Links section added

Ive added a new links section to my blog, Most them are those which I visit regularly for updates and news (there are others concerning posts :) ).

My favorites have to be the Architecture resource and patterns and practices links, a really good resource if you are a Microsoft developer, but still good enough on general principles of modeling applications etc. I would really recommend the architecture journal which is available form the architecture resource link, it provides a good insight into whats happening in the architecture world, do's and dont's and opinions of many valued professionals in the field

I'm currently involved with e-commerce development, I came across a really good blog for a company which does research and analysis in e-commerce technology. Its a good blog, providing updates on other news and updates in the development frameworks for e-commerce...

Ive added this to the links section as well, by name of next generation shopping...

No comments: